Subaru For You 2!
Enter up to once per day. Must be present to win. Must be 18+ to enter.
THIS WEEK, GET ENTERED FOR A CHANCE TO BE QUALIFIED AT:
2000 Anka St (Across from Costco)
SUBARU FOR YOU RULES
Juneau Radio Center (JRC) stations (KINY-AM/FM, KTKU-FM, KSUP-FM, KJNO-AM/FM and KXXJ-AM/FM) in conjunction with Mendenhall Auto Center will give away a 2019 Subaru ILegacy. The contest is called “A Subaru for You” and the rules are as follows:
1. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age at the date of the giveaway (TBD).
2. Contestants must not have been a major prize winner with JRC in the previous twelve months. ‘Major prize’ is defined as being valued at over $500 and the relevant dates are August 11, 2018 to TBD.
3. Contestants may sign up at each participating retailer once per day.
4. JRC stations will announce 3 names (minimum) at four different times Monday through Friday at 7.35a, 8.35a, 12:35p and 4:35p.
5. Contestants, when their name is announced on JRC stations will have 10 minutes to reach Juneau Radio Center by phone at (907) 586-3630.
6. After contacting the station and becoming a “qualifier” the contestant will be invited to pick up their Qualifier’s Letter at Juneau Radio Center located at 3161 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK. The Qualifier’s Letter will contain information as to the time and location of the Grand Prize drawing for the 2019 Subaru for You 2.
7. You may only qualify once.
8. Contestants must be present at the Grand Prize drawing on TBD in order to claim their prize. Contestants may “sign over” their Qualifier’s Letter to another person providing that person is at least 18 years of age at the date of the drawing, and as long as that assigned person is not already qualified. Doing so removes any claim of the original “Qualifier” to any prizes awarded. The Qualifier’s Letter must include the signature of the original “Qualifier” and the date of the transfer of the Qualifier’s Letter.
9. Qualifier’s Letter’s must be presented on TBD at the Grand Prize Drawing location along with a legal (picture) ID to maintain their eligibility for prizes.
10. The winner of “Subaru for You” will be established by random drawing.
11. The decision as to the winner of any prizes, as decided by JRC, is final.
12. Prize winners are responsible for any applicable taxes, and must sign a W-9 IRS form.
13. If the winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification may result. No alternate winner will be selected.
By accepting a prize, where permitted by law, the winner grants to JRC and JRC’s representatives, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, the winner's full name, photo and voice, as well as biographical information as news or information, and for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional compensation or consideration, and without notification, review or approval.
Any attempted participation by means other than those permitted by these Rules, is void. JRC and any participating promotion agencies